What is UpStreet?
It's a place where children in Kindergarten to 5th Grade learn about the Bible, meet friends, talk about God and participate in meaningful worship on Sundays during morning service at 9am.
We want to make sure these three principles stay with your children:
- I need to make the wise choice
- I can trust God no matter what
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated
Why should my child attend UpStreet?
Spiritual Growth! "And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man." -Luke 2:52
The focus on Upstreet is our small groups. Our prayer is for kids to see how God's Word fits into their life, to learn how to talk to Him, and to build friendships that will last. That's why it is so important for parents to enroll their child and bring them regularly to the same service hour. It's the same small group every week, the same leader, the same kids. That way they get connected, and we have the best chance to establish a relationship that's going to matter when they need it most.
Here are some quick reminders of our reopening plan:
- Please do a quick family health assessment before attending church each week.
- Parents will experience a touchless check-in process.
- We will ask all kids to sanitize their hands before entering the classrooms.
- Face Masks are required for adults. Children ages 5 and under are not required to wear a mask.
- Kids are seated socially distanced in the Multiplex. Elementary-aged children are asked to wear a mask in the common areas of the church. They may take off their mask while they are socially distanced at their “spot” in the UpStreet environment.
- Children are provided their own supplies and individually pre-packaged activities.
- All hard and soft surfaces and supplies are sanitized after each weekend.