Enter through any of our main entrances and greeters will welcome you to church. Let them know you are visiting for the first time, and they will gladly assist you in finding where to hang your coat, grab some coffee, drop off your children, or get a tour of the building.
Eastern Hills is a casual atmosphere that welcomes you to "come as you are." You will find people dressed in jeans and sneakers and some who prefer suits and dresses. We invite you to join us for worship in whatever is most comfortable for you.
An age-appropriate worship service is available Sunday mornings for kids ages 6 weeks through 8th grade. Something we make a priority is your child’s safety. Because of that, we have a detailed check-in process for our kids program the first time that you visit. You’ll want to leave yourself an extra ten minutes to get signed in, or you can choose to pre-register online.
We hold to the following beliefs:
- We believe in one God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, and the highest authority on God’s plan for His people.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the defining feature of God’s will and our highest and clearest example for godliness.
- We believe that making disciples is a clear mandate from Christ. We believe our mission is to serve others, and to lead by serving.
- We believe in unity through diversity — that people from all walks of life are united under the authority of Jesus Christ.
We are a part of the Wesleyan Church. We know that denominations can, for some, be confusing or exclusive. We believe the Wesleyan Church is truly a movement rather than a denomination.
Ready to check out Eastern Hills in person? We can't wait to meet you! Simply click the button below to fill out the form and we'll be ready and expecting your for your first visit.